Kai and I were invited to a Halloween party last Saturday. It was told to us that we didn't have to dress up, but some people were going to. Well I wasn't planning on dressing up, but Kai didn't want to feel like a party pooper, so he made us dress up. For those of you who know me very well, or even at all...I DO NOT DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!! So, in a hurried state, this is what we came up with. Kai dressed up as a supposedly pregnant woman, and I dressed up as, well...Kai. Yeah, it was very embarrassing and needless to say, we were the most dressed up people there.


But of course, we had the two cutest dressed up kids too. Can't wait for Halloween to show them off to everyone.
2 comments:
That's awesome Susan! I really can't believe you dressed up like that - but good for you! And your boys look so cute!
Never seen this side of you! Yeah! Looks like alot of fun. Your boys are so cute. Matthew really fits his costume.
Post a Comment